A trip that you cannot book, nowhere and at no price. Roland Debschuetz has been managing a development aid organization (Kleine Hilfsaktion e.V.) in Cambodia for many years. It shows you how a development aid organization truly works. Cross Cambodia with him on a 125 scooter, 1,100 km from the north to the south. Cross the Cardamom Mountains, visit a dream island, travel to where pepper grows together with Roland and have a look at the mighty temples of Angkor Wat. And all for a good cause!
The cost of participation is € 2.500, -. This includes
- Transfer from Bangkok (Thailand) to the border to Poipet (border station to Cambodia) by minibus
- Crossing the border on foot
- Transfer from the border Poipet to Battambang, certainly befitting in 5 Toyota Camry taxis
- Cruise on the Tonle Sap to the floating villages
- Guide the projects of Kleinen Hilfsaktion e.V., wheelchair transfer, etc.
- Use of nearly new scooter (just retracted, 1,100 Km from the first tour)
- All fuel costs
- Support vehicle for luggage transport, fitted with a spare wheel for the rapid exchange
- 2 local guides (Bong & Phalla)
- 2 German-speaking instructors (Roland & Debschütz might again be Jens Kuck)
- 14 nights (Bangkok, 2 x Battambang, Pursat x 2, Veal Veng, O’Soum, 2 x dream island, 2 x Kep, Phnom Penh, Siem Reap)
- Dinner Cruise on the Mekong River
- Boating Phnom Penh to Siem Reap (about 8 hours)
- Temple Tour Angkor Wat with a guide, Temple pass and Tuk Tuk
- Return transport of 12 Roller from Phnom Penh to Battambang in northern Cambodia
- The Flights Germany-Bangkok-Germany and Phnom Penh-Bangkok are not included! Depending on the days, you can get the total flights for € 600 – 700 already
For all questions that are still going through your head now, please contact us or apply now!